SSC MTS 2023 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus, Exam Date etc. all information, you can get in this article. It is a great pleasure for all the candidates who are waiting for SSC MTS 2023. Read this full article to know about SSC MTS 2023.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification
Notification of SSC MTS 2023 Requirement has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission, which is a matter of great joy for all those candidates who were waiting for the SSC MTS 2023 exam. SSC will recruit 11409 posts under SSC MTS 2023 exam in which 10880 posts are for MTS and 529 posts are for Havaldar. Applications for SSC MTS 2023 has been started from 18th January 2023 and will be done till 17th February 2023.
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2023
|Last Date for Apply Online||17-02-2023|
|Last date for online fee payment||19-02-2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||20-02-2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction’ and online payment of Correction
|23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||April, 2023|
Age Limit in SSC MTS 2023
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Apart from this, separate age relaxation will also be given to SC/ST, OBC, PwBD and Ex-Servicemen.
Application Fee in SSC MTS 2023
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST, Women, PwBD & Ex-Servicemen : 0/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Vacancy & Qualification in SSC MTS 2023
|MTS||10880||The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or|
equivalent from a recognized Board.
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
Vacancies can be change or update according to time. Updated/detailed vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission.
How to apply online for SSC MTS 2023
- First of all log on to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant link to apply for the exam.
- Now select MTS/Havildar link and login yourself.
- Registered yourself and upload all necessary documents.
- After that pay application fee online.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC MTS 2023
|Session-I||1. Numerical and|
|2. Reasoning Ability|
and Problem Solving
|Session-II||1. General Awareness||25/75||45 Minutes|
|2. English Language|
All the exam will be computer based. Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English, Hindi, and in 13 regional languages. There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
|SSC MTS Notification||NOTIFICATION|
|SSC official website||ssc.nic.in|
FAQs related SSC MTS 2023
What is the date of Notification of SSC MTS 2023?
SSC MTS 2023 notification date is 17 January 2023.
When will the online form of SSC MTS 2023 be applied?
SSC MTS 2023 online form will be started from 18 January 2023.
What is the last date for SSC MTS 2023 online form?
SSC MTS 2023 Online Form Last Date is 17 February 2023.
When will be the SSC MTS 2023 exam?
SSC MTS exam will be held in April 2023.