Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has issued recruitment notification for various posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. All interested candidates can apply online before 22 September 2023. Through this recruitment, 350 posts of Navik and Yantrik will be filled.
Different category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Navik (General Duty)||104||27||52||35||42||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||03||09||02||04||30|
- Starting date for apply online: 08 Sep 2023
- Last date for apply offline: 22 Sep 2023
- General / OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST: Nil
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Applicant should be class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (General Duty): Applicant should be 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: Applicant should be class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years. Candidates should be born between 01 May 2002 to 30 Apr 2006 for applying for post of Navik and Yantrik.
The process of Navik and Yantrik recruitment has been divided into 6 stages by the Indian Coast Guard. Selection will be done on the basis of final merit only after completing all these six stages given below.
- Document verification: Under this stage, all the documents of the applicant like Aadhar card, PAN card, passport size photograph and educational documents will all be checked. After checking, if found correct, that candidate will be sent for the second stage.
- Biometric Recording: In this stage, the biometric verification of the candidate is done.
- Computer Based Exam: Under this stage, the applicant has to give a computer based written test on the basis of his post. In this written test only questions related to the syllabus of the candidate’s educational qualification are asked. There is no negative marking and this written test consists of an objective type question paper.
- Physical Fitness Test: After the candidate qualifies the written test, the physical fitness test of the candidate is taken. In this, the candidate has to complete the running of 1.6 kilometers in 7 minutes and also has to apply 20 squat ups and 10 push ups.
- Medicals Examination: Under this stage, medical examination of the candidate is taken in which all types of tests related to his body are done.
- Final Merit List: After completing all the five stages, a final merit list is prepared by the Indian Coast Guard on the basis of the performance given by the candidates in all the five stages. Selection is confirmed only on the basis of this final merit list.
How to Apply
You can apply for Indian Coast Guard Requirements 2023 by following some simple steps given below.
- First of all go to the Indian Coast Guard official website of https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/.
- After that click on Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 2023.
- Now Select your post and enter your personal details.
- Fill up the application form completely, attach your photo and photocopies of the required documents.
- After this the applicant will have to pay the application fee through online medium.
- Now select your examination center.
- After that take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.